Mark your calendars!
- The symposium registration will open and the provisional program will be available on Monday July 9, 2018
- The preliminary program (with more detailed timings of presentations) will be available on Friday, October 5
Join the mailing list for the 2018 Symposium
Download the Call For Proposals for the 2018 Symposium
Symposia Programs and Proceedings
Couldn't make it to the 2017 Symposium? Here's what you missed...
Check out photos from the 2017 Symposium...
The 2017 ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium Archives
- Social Impact Award: Karl Groves, Tenon.io
- Best Paper: Peter McNally, Bentley University, "Why Usability Testing Should be Part of your Accessibility Testing Strategy"
- Best Presentation: Alistair Garrison, Level Access, "Continuous Accessibility Inspection and Testing"
- Best Student Paper: Phillip Roberts, Georgia Institute of Technology / AMAC Accessibility, "The Unity Engine as An Extensible Platform: Findings from the System for Wearable Audio Navigation"
The 2016 ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium Archives
- Social Impact Award: Judy Brewer, World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C-WAI)
- Best Paper: Cyndi Rowland, WebAIM, Utah State University "How Can Nontechnical Individuals Assist in Web Accessibility Testing?"
- Best Presentation: Jon Gunderson, University of Illinois, "OpenAjax Evaluation Library"
Sign up for 2018 event updates by joining the notifications mailing list